Sunday, January 18, 2009

Vegie Garden - All Mulched



Looking pretty good if I do say so myself, lol....now I just have to keep it all alive.

We have eaten 3 cherry tomatoes so far and there are a few more ripening up now. And we used some of the basil in home made pizzas, yummo.

I am (DH is) going to screw the trellis to the fence (with a block behind it so there is a gap) behind the tomatoes so I can tie them off or poke them through if I need to.



Its great fun and I am attempting to grow some shallots and carrots in the little seedling trays to put in the dirt patches you can see.

Wish me luck, lol :)

1 comment:

Mel :) said...

just remembered that there was a forum i liked a while back that had to do with gardening & stuff: http://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.au

just in case your interested!

mel :D