Monday, February 18, 2008

36 Weeks

Just a picture of my 36 week belly......



I am feeling really good...mostly anyway....I get painful stabbing pains down my cervix sometimes and the braxton hicks are like period pains in the night...heres hoping they are softening things as they go..

A clairvoyant told me yesterday that she thinks I only have 1.5 weeks to go which makes baby a Feb baby, not too sure about that but I do think he will come before his EDD.

I made him a couple of bamboo nappies on the weekend...I will take pictures if I remember too, lol.

2 comments:

Mel :) said...

love the pic hayley!!! your so talented, how did you do that? was great catching up with you, had a fab time :D

Hayley said...

Hiya Mel....Thanks, I used some photo shop filter. It was fabulous to catch up, Nate had soooo much fun.

I was just reading Oz Cloth Yahoo group and a Killarney Vale mum has joined *shock* so will reply, apparently she makes and sells nappies...oh feed the addiction, lol.

XOXOX Hayley.