Monday, May 19, 2008

Expo Fluff

I went to the PBC expo yesterday and it was great!!!!!! I left home at 9am...got to the expo at 10:30am and somehow managed to still be there at 4:30pm....I eventually arrived home at 6:30pm.

I got to see/meet some great NCers and its actually pretty embarrassing how much fun I had talking cloth.

My list of goodies included some non fluff items:

Two ABC DVDs for the kids "Hairy Maclary" and "Are we there yet?: a journey around Australia" for $10 EACH
A 3/4 sleeve Peppermint breastfeeding shirt for me which I tried out today and really liked .

Now for the fluff.....

From Baby Blossom a Blueberries OSFM Minky Pocket w/insert for $32
From Nurture Nappies 2 bumgenius OSFM pockets for helping out
From Cleverpants a Size 2 bamboozle and Size 2 cover for $25
From Itti Bitti I picked up a few things from Sue, some inserts and a sewn in, and bought some mini bamboo boosters
Oh and a pair of Huggalugs for $10









And of course to tempt you after you leave, you get expo offers from some places....

Itti Bitti is offering 15% off for 2 weeks plus free post for orders over $50!!!!
and Huggalugs 20% off!!!

........I am trying to ignore these due to my splurge in the Bubblebubs sale on the weekend.

2 comments:

Bec said...

Oooh, Ooh, oooh!! look at all that wonderful fluff!!! :) So jealous....nothing like that here! Great bargains!

Mel :) said...

what did you get from bubblebubs? didnt think you had any of those ;)

I didnt make it to the expo :( probably a good thing considering how much i spent there the past two years.

looks like you scored some great stuff! :D