Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ari rolled from back to tummy...twice!!!!

My baby is growing up so fast, last night while enjoying floor time without a nappy he rolled to his side multiple times and then...rolled onto his tummy......twice!!! He is 17 weeks (almost 4mths) and I can't believe how fast it is all happening.

.......He is full of smiles...



.........Loves Tummy time....



......and we are enjoying our baby wearing time together....



He tries my patience some days with not sleeping ;) but in all honestly he is pretty lovely to be around. He has a chesty cough and runny nose atm but isn't too demanding with it.

I really am a lucky mum.

1 comment:

Ying said...

you're certainly a lucky mum Hayley :) Ari is so gorgeous and a lovely smiley baby. I can't believe he's almost 4 months already! Love the pic of you wearing him. I wish I could easily use those mei-tai and wraps like you. I'm only good with an Ergo LOL