Sunday, July 8, 2007

8 Things About Me

OK so I am not tagging anyone but here are 8 things you may not of known about me:


  1. I bite my nails – always have and probably always will. The longest I have gone without doing so was 3 weeks when DS#1 was first born and I was too tired to do anything, lol.
  2. I don’t really feel like I fit in anywhere.
  3. I can be very blunt – honesty comes easily but not always smartly
  4. I have no career, no plan of action after kids get a little older and that frightens me.
  5. Over 3 kids I have breastfed for 3 years all up so far - the shortest being 7.5mths and the longest being 16mths (and still going)
  6. I have 2 sisters who I hated as a child but love now.
  7. For my 3 babies births I pushed for a combined total of 39 minutes – that’s an average of 13 minutes per birth. Pushing was my favorite part of labour, lol.
  8. I love shopping but rarely spend money on myself.
Hope you learned something new :)

No comments: