Friday, August 29, 2008

Quick Catch Up

Time Flies

Can you believe that its almost the end of August already? I feel like I have blinked and its gone.
I am not online as much lately...the house is slowly getting clean but I am not answering emails etc as quickly as I should be so sorry if I have been slack in replying.

Ari

Ari is 5 months old already, he is rolling over heaps now and starting to crawl (shimmy) backwards and occasionally forwards.

He has been on antibiotics for the last 10 days.....I feel like a bad mum, I figured he just had a bad cold but after a while (about 3-4 weeks) of this chesty cough I figured I should take him to get checked out. I am reluctant to use antibiotics on the kids unless absolutely necessary but he wasn't sleeping during the day and was not himself. After a few days of antibiotics he was a different baby and is now much improved. He is going to get his 4mths needles on Tuesday, which he will not like.

He is so precious, as are all my kids....I just want to cuddle them and make their lives happy and fulfilled.

Nappycino

I am involved in the Nappycino Up-cycle swap but have no idea what I am doing now that I know my first idea is not going to be any good. I hope I can pull something my swapee will like together.

Life For Me

Things here are up and down, iykwim, just when I think its getting better, BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Trying to live life....I really need to find direction for me.

XOXOX Hayley

"We become happier, much happier, when we realize that life is an opportunity rather than an obligation."

1 comment:

Bec said...

Such a good quote at the bottom there Hayley, I need to remind myself of that a lot I think! I get too caught up in the things that 'should' be done. Glad Ari is on the mend, and hope he does ok with his needles. The time is just flying by so fast...i can see the 6 month mark coming up VERY soon and it makes me want to cry!