Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Nan and Pops Garden

I recently took the kids and DH to visit my grandparents. Pop started his next round of chemo so wasn't feeling the best but we got to spend a little time with him and introduced him to our youngest, Ari.

Sad as it is to see him so sick and nan obviously so worried, I always get pleasure from their garden....probably sounds weird but it is just so them.





It was a quick visit that also involved a visit to my sisters new place in Abermaine (near Kurri Kurri and Cessnock). It is what you could politly call a shack, what my mum calls a dump and what the bank lenders called derelict. I took no photos of it as I just didn't think too but gosh there is a lot of work to do. I hope they can get it done and get moved into their own place.

No comments: