Wednesday, October 29, 2008

World Teachers Day - Friday 31st October

Friday October 31st is World Teachers Day........YAY for fabulous teachers. Teaching involves lots of hard work and not enough pay.

My sister has just finished her degree and is now teaching high school students, MIL is an early childhood teacher and also a qualified primary teacher, Scott's aunt is a primary teacher and his uncle has just retired from high school arts teaching...they work (have worked) very hard and it is sad that teachers are so under valued in our society. So thank you from me to all the wonderful teachers.

Liam has a lovely teacher for his first year at school, Ms Cannan, and tomorrow Liam is taking some cakes to celebrate!

It gave me a chance to try out my $10 cupcake stand from coles, lol.




1 comment:

Missy said...

Wowzers they look pretty darn tasty! I missed out on the cupcake stand :( lol