Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Postie didnt come today.....and I didnt find a lounge

*sigh*

I am losing all hope of the Diva Cup arriving - I will leave it to next week and email the seller.

It has been 2 weeks since my Poochies pattern was posted though and it hasn't arrived either - and that is only a letter - so maybe USA post is going slow atm. I hope thats all it is.

My flongies should be on their way very soon - excited - as they were ordered on the 8th I think. My want for these is more excitement then the worry for the above.

It's a hard part of the nappy world - buying online and waiting, always waiting.....

I went to the shop and looked at lounges today - couldnt see anything that I really wanted - I am sure I will find something soon. I want something comfy but sturdy - otherwise these kids would wreck it in an instant.

I can't wait to get rid of these second hand, ripped, dirty, ugly leather lounges!!!!!!!

I think I am suffering from itsalmostmybirthdayitis....hehe.

No comments: