Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another MIdwife Visit 38+4

I went to the midwife again today (2 weeks since my last appointment) and all seems well.

Estimated Gestation: 38+4
Fundal Height: 39
BP: 120/70
Bubs Heart Rate: 150bpm
Bubs position: LOW, Head down and back to my left.

The hospital has changed (just last month) it's Group B Strep policy so I did the swab and if it come back all clear then I will be very happy....if it comes back positive then I guess I will still have to think about antibiotics etc....there general policy is much more relaxed now which is good.

My belly is huge....so tight and heavy...not long now....




2 comments:

Tracy said...

ooo Exciting! Not long now and you'll be cuddling your little one.

Mel :) said...

im betting on tommorow (cause thats my b-day :D)

whats the new strep policy? i had to have antibiotics with it last pregnancy, hope that means i dont need it next time!!!

so excited for you hayley!!!! cant wait to see pics of your new little man!!!!!!!