Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rollicking Rascals

I got this nappy second hand when I got the new prefolds from Bubs in Cloth. I paid $12.50 for it and for the cute factor I am very happy with it.

I have been using it as a cover as when I tried it with the boosters that it came with it gaped at the legs and with no poop protection I just can't relax, lol, I will have to try a simple trifold. When I use it as a cover you can slightly see the fitted (Itti Bittis) at the legs if you look hard but because of the ruffles covering we have had NO LEAKS even when the nappy is saturated.

It is an adjustable nappy and can be used from "birth" I think - I cant find any pictures of one of these on a small bub though - I assume you just use the bottom row of snaps and fold down the front. I think that I will be able to use it as a cover on a smaller baby for sure. I find it very frustrating that I can not (despite a few shops now making these) find any "how to" photos.



No comments: